The University of Ulster (Ulster) is delighted to be participating in the Ciencia sem Fronteiras programme and we look forward to welcoming some of your students in September 2013. For full details please visit Ciencia sem Fronteiras at Ulster
Brazilian Experience at Ulster
Ulster has hosted students from the Universidade Federal do Ceara, Universidade Federal de Goias and Universidade do Vale do Paraiba. Our Brazilian students are studying a range of subjects from Engineering Management and Marine Science to Biomedical Science.
Please visit Julliana's Blog for an account of a Ciencia sem Fronteiras student’s experience at Ulster to date. Please also see attached for additional testimonials.
1. Ulster is a multi-campus University with campuses across Northern Ireland including Belfast and Derry/Londonderry.
2. Belfast voted world’s top ten destinations, 2012 (The National Geographic Traveller).
3. Derry/Londonderry is the UK City of Culture, 2013.
4. Ulster is in the top third of UK Universities for research, 86% of our research being of an international quality.
5. Ulster voted number one university for student experience in Northern Ireland (THE Student Experience Survey, 2012).
Ciencia sem Fronteiras Support
Ciencia sem Fronteiras students are provided with a high level of support; including assistance with study options, booking accommodation, a meet-and-greet service on arrival and a week-long orientation programme at the beginning of each semester.
English Language Support
Some students may require pre-sessional English language support. At Ulster we offer two courses for students who have IELTS 5.0 or IELTS 5.5 (or equivalent). Students also have the opportunity to attend additional English language support classes during the academic year. For full details please visit English Language Support
Claire Caldwell / International Marketing & Recruitment Officer / International Department
University of Ulster / Cromore Road / COLERAINE BT52 1SA / T: +44 28 70124701 / E: email@example.com